AMN2, Manometer Accessory
- Works with any Fieldpiece expandable instrument or handle or any DMM with mVDC ranges
- Measure gas pressure on 3/16" and 5/16" regulator ports
- Enough resolution and sensitivity to measure static pressure
- ZERO Set on face of instrument
- Auto Power-Off (APO) for data logging pressure
- Low battery LED indicator
HS36 - Fieldpiece True RMS with Backlight
- Non-contact Voltage
- High Voltage and Continuity Indicators
- Silicone Leads with Detachable Probe Tips
- Rugged ABS case with rubberized bumpers
- Built-in magnetic hanger allows you to test with one hand or no-hands
- Built-in lead storage
- Ergonomic shape fits naturally in your hand
- Auto power-off (APO) to conserve battery life
- Works with all accessory heads
- Non-contact voltage
- MIicroamps DC for flame diodes
- 400 AAC with included amp
- Temperature up to 1000 degrees F
- Lead storage
LT17AW, Wireless Digital Multimeter
Loaded with the parameters and ranges you need for HVACR troubleshooting, plus it receives measurements wirelessly from any of the Fieldpiece Accessory Heads when they are connected to the included wireless transmitter.
SDMN5, Dual-Port Manometer
What's Included: Dual-Port Manometer - SDMN5, 2 - 3/16" tubes with brass fittings, 2 - 3/16" to 5/16" tube adapters - RMA316, 9V battery (installed), Operator's manual
ACMK3, Carbon Monoxide Detector Accessory & Pump
The ACM3 is a carbon monoxide detector (CO detector) accessory head for use with Fieldpiece's modular instruments. It has a very fast reaction time thanks to an electrochemical sensor is specific to carbon monoxide (CO). This rugged instrument can help you hunt down sources of potentially life-threatening, poisonous gas.
MA-12843 DIGITAL ANEMOMETER (CFM) WITH FLEXIBLE NECK
Digital Anemometer (CFM) with Flexible Neck. Digital Anemometer (CFM) with Flexible Neck. Flexible Thermo-Anemometer equipped with a flexible goose neck to reach inaccessible measuring areas such as ventilation ducts. Temperature range: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C) INCLUDES: CASE, MANUAL & (1) 9V BATTERY.
MA-LINE MA-16531 Digital Psychrometer w/ Wet Bulb and Dew Point
-22ºF to 212ºF (-30ºC to 100ºC)
Dew point, wet point temp, humidity, fast response time, high accuracy, max hold and data hold, high performance, dual display, back light, auto power off, includes soft case, response time 0.5 seconds, includes 9v battery (1pc.).
MA-LINE MA-IR9PEN-6 Infrared pen thermometer
9:1 with laser beam at center of spot or with circle laser.
Long body for easy to holding and measuring.
Pocket size for easy carry.
With LCD back light.
Simple UI for easy operation—One button: press 1 second to power on and measure. Show HOLD 2", MAX 2" and MIN 2" (3 circles) and then power off.
MA-LINE, MA-DMT3 AC/DC Multi-Meter
AC/DC Multi-Meter. LCD digital readout AC voltage to 750 V DC voltage to 1000 V 5 Function, 19 range Automatic polarity readout Includes instruction manual Includes 2 safety test leads Temperature Probes included Runs on one 9V battery (included).